Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Two~how they look {the joy of LOVE} SF/Bay Area Photographer

Here is day two of the joy of LOVE workshop from willette.  Today I took a picture of my oldest G. He is my most difficult child to take pictures of.  He always wants to be in front of the camera, but will never make a straight face.  So I always have to take it when he isn't really looking.

For todays assignment we are suppose to try and "Capture your loved one at their best (or at their worst). Or both. What you’re trying to capture is the TRUE essence/expression/attitude/posture that SCREAMS your loved one!"  Here is what I was able to get from Mr. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment