Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Best Face Photo of May {I Heart Faces} SF Bay Area Photographer

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Best Face Photo of May."  That is why I decided to finally post this much delayed photo, but life at the end of school seems to just get so busy that I have no time for anything but kid stuff. I did a quick photo shoot with my boys on Mother's Day and just fell in love with the following photo.  It really shows the love my boys have for each other no matter how much they fight.

This is a people's choice vote this week.  Wednesday is when the voting starts.  I'm # 256 so please come back and vote for me this week.
Check out all the other pictures at I Heart Faces. Click the link or the button below.




No comments:

Post a Comment