Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3 {Walnut Creek, CA} 365 Project SF Bay Area Photographer

Well this week is a little different.  The kids and I took a trip down to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, so most of the pictures this week are from that day, but I did include some others that I took that week.  My little K loves fish. He can just stare at them all day. We got to see the Sea Horse exhibit and I wish I could have spent more time in there. Plus the Jelly Fish at so cool to look at.  We also stopped at the Dennis the Menace Park, which I have to say is so cool.  G and K wouldn't get off the full size train engine. Hope you all have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment