Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby J {6 months} Baby Photographer - Oakland

I had the privilege of taking photos of the K Family last weekend.  I was a little nervous while driving there as this was the 1st photo shoot I was doing that were not friends or family. Plus I had not met them yet.  All I can say is it was a wonderful experience and I really had a great time.  Here is just a quick sneak peek of a couple of my favorites of Mr J.  Don't you just love those blue eyes.


I just had to play with this one.  I love black and white photos with just a hint of color!

Thank you so much K & M for welcoming me into your home and letting me meet Mr. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment