Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playing with my camera - Less is More

Okay you all know that I love photography.  That I feel alive when the camera is in my hands and I am taking photos of people through the lens.  As some of you know I applied for a scholarship through the SOAR! with Me Ra Koh.  I didn't get the scholarship, but I have joined the SOAR! Soarority and we get to follow along with what the recipients get to do.  The latest exercise is the "Less is More."  This is one of my most favorite ways to tell a story. 
Little K is just perfect person for this.  He just does things that you really don't need the whole image to know what story is being told.  Tell me what you think.




Then I just couldn't resist Mr G's face here.  We were cutting down leaves for the silkworms and he was just concentrating so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment